Some wgo goals missing planning drafts

Today we had the third milestone of the GnomeWeb 2.18 release cycle:
November 8th - Goal Planning Drafts

We have almost one month to discuss these drafts before the next
milestone: December 6th - Feature Freeze. From that point the
implementation process of the goals will start and all the discussion
will concentrate on details.

There are two goals discussed in this list that are missing deadlines /
requirements:

      * projects.gnome.org - GnomeWeb/ProjectsPages (missing
        coordinator)
      * GnomeWeb/SupportGnomeOrg (missing coordinator)

They are important but not crucial for the wgo revamp. I hope we recover
them but if not... they will drop to the next release cycle.

The rest are more or less on track, although some of them need still a
lot of planning work to be completed in the next weeks:

  * GnomeWeb/CmsSetup (?RamonNavarro)
      * news.gnome.org (MichaelMaclean) - GnomeWeb/NewsGateway
      * wgo Products (?SimonRozet) - GnomeWeb/GnomeProducts
      * developer.gnome.org - GnomeWeb/DeveloperGnomeOrg (QuimGil)
      * library.gnome.org (GoranRakic) - GnomeWeb/Library

There are also the goals more related to content, discussed in the
marketing-list. See
http://mail.gnome.org/archives/marketing-list/2006-November/msg00016.html

Yet again, most if not all these goals need more people. If you want to
help, pick your preferred goal.