wgo Iteration I

Hi !

I've obtained a server where we can develop wgo during some months. It
will be hosted by http://www.upc.edu an as soon as possile it will be
possible to have the first Iteration :

* First zoe instance
* Basic products instal·led

We can begin to work on secondary pages theme, david, maria and all
designers, it's possible to create a main_template and some basic
templates for adapting plone to
http://live.gnome.org/data/GnomeWeb(2f)PageStructure/attachments/layoutPlanSecondary0.4.svg
?

One another question is GNOME Products, I've seen that is interesting to
maintain some GNOME products information, there is a simple product on
plone that allow managing products, ( easy so not difficult to maintain
). We can adapt the look&feel to enable store different products, it
allow information about products, svn/cvs url, documentation, releases,
author, .... You can see it at http://plone.org/products/

/Ramon