Re: Content Licenses on WGO

I forwarded this topic to the legal group that is being formed in GNOME.
Luis Villa also thinks that double licensing GFDL + CC by-sa can be a
good solution, he will come up with something specific one of these
days.

As far as I know GPL and GFDL are complementary and incompatible for a
same product. Anyway, this issue is now in good hands.