Re: Systems

Maybe the sysadmins in this list can provide more details. This is what
http://live.gnome.org says (this is a very useful resource, do not
hesitate using the search engine to find more and better) :

http://live.gnome.org/Sysadmin/LDAP

> The users on web site must be separated ?

Until now all the CMSs we are using have separated users as far as I
know, and we would follow the same policy unless the sysadmins consider
it is better to start integrating.

What would be the advantages / disadvantages of sharing users via LDAP?

> * Where can I find information about actual access to wgo ? ( access per
> second )

http://www.gnome.org/stats/

See the peaks on March 16th and September 7th corresponding to the GNOME
releases. The revamped wgo will be released precisely hours before the
next expected peak, we better plan the resources needed carefully.

fwiw, currently www.gnome.org is hosted in the Window server. You can
see the stats of this server at http://live.gnome.org/Sysadmin/Servers