Re: Content Licenses on WGO

OK, I guess I should have said the "share-alike" Creative Common license, in addition to the GFDL.  I support only copy-left licenses.

(maybe adding the GPL to the list as well, so content can be used as code if they can be code)

On 11/2/06, Lee Tambiah <L_Tambiah linuxmail org> wrote:
Andy Tai wrote:
> Dual license under the GFDL and the CreativeCommon so maximum
> reusability can be reached.

I'm no license expert,  however  I would rather  GNOME go with the GFDL
partially as I feel it GNOME also represents free software. I also
concerned about the amount of licenses available within the creative
commons which in turn could create confusion.

--
Andy Tai, atai atai org