Re: PloneSoftwareCenter DOAP

About all these fields, keep in mind that there is a basic constraint
when thinking of a DOAP export: the DOAP vocabulary -
http://www-128.ibm.com/developerworks/xml/library/x-osproj3/

We selected the GNOME Products fields taking this vocabulary as a
reference. Translated to PSC these are the fields we need:

(in the left the PSC fields, in the right the DOAP vocabulary)

* Project = name
- Project Summary = shortdesc
- Project Description = description
- Categories = category
- HomePage = homepage
- TrackerURL = bug-database
- MailingList = mailing-list

We have some fields not present in PSC:
- programming-language
- os
- license

We are not using some PSC fields:
- Contact address
- DocumentURL
- RepositoryURL

Then we have a couple of thing that we would use even if the DOAP
export wouldn't include them:

- Logo
- Screenshoot = screenshots (careful because they are not exactly the
same thing, in DOAP means a URL where screenshots can be found, but we
need anyway to show screenshot(s) in the product pages)

* Realeases

We only have one field "release" and we don't need all the rest for wgo, really.

On PSC there is something for writing improvement proposals :

(...)

Then there is the option to have a folder for each project that can
containt documentation :

We are not going to use this in wgo either. We just want a quick
intoroduction of a product pointing to the project website.