DOAP implementation in PSC, related tasks

Hello all,

in order to clarify the situation a bit and make a little order in my mind aswell (too many things going on, I feel like a Windows 98 kernel when the user attempted to multitask :D)

What we have now:
* Nothing, aside the PSC product as is in the svn

What we should do:
* I should get a plone.org account and commit access on the PSC svn trunk :D. Deadline: tomorrow.
* Complete the implementation of the classes in browser/, especially project_view and all its sub views (like the view for the releases for example). A problem arises regarding the multilanguage: doap_feed wants to have all the translations of the field description for example, which means retrieving all translations and stuff the things in a dictionary or something like that for the template to consume, eg.:

class ProjectView(BrowserView):
[...]
    def description(self):
        result = {}
        for object in context.getTranslations():
             result[object.getLanguage()] = object.Title()
        return result

This is just an example, so doesn't work (getlanguage prolly doesn't even exists) is highly suboptimal but I think it gives the idea best than a 4 page-long rant.
We should try to come up with a complete map of fields that need this special work, draw an interface (not in the strict sense of the term, but a class with the methods defined so we know what we want) and see if this can be ProjectView or if we need ProjectDOAPView.
* Implement said view and the template

Okay that's all,

hope to get feedback soon :).

--
<Ivyshaur> No, we've been informed that listening to Rammstein is the best way to learn German.
<mrPants> You learn it very quick