Re: Tasks

Current situation

1.
Ricky is doing an excellent job with the templates. You can check his work on the SVN, renders remarkably well, and has even cleaned up some obscure formatting in the vanilla plone template :D.

2.
What are we going to display in the tertiary bar? The content of the selected section? We should come up with a clear idea of what we want to display there, because it affects many things, and at (X)HTML level. So we should get it done quickly.
I'll try to think about it tonight, but it doesn't seem so simple as i first had conceived (issuing a simple listFolderContent, given the selected tab). If David or anyone else had any ideas on how to handle that, I'd like to know.

3.
I'm trying to help Simon to make PloneSoftwareCenter work with DOAP. Shouldn't be hard, but also means I won't have much time left for templating (and fixing point 2). Also, we should load the aforementioned product onto the sandbox so people can tell us what else we should tweak in such a product aside DOAP.

That's all I can think of for now...

Regards

Simone

--
<Ivyshaur> No, we've been informed that listening to Rammstein is the best way to learn German.
<mrPants> You learn it very quick