Re: Tasks

Quim Gil wrote:
Cool, this is the type of message someone wishes to receive the first day of an alpha phase. :)

2006/12/7, Simone Deponti <shywolf9982 gmail com <mailto:shywolf9982 gmail com>>:

    Section C:
    functionality/HTML/style depends on the content, portlets[2] yet
to be defined

Here we have two worlds: the homepage and the secondary pages.

About the homepage Lee had volunteered working on it and he is desperate to write some code after me having him writing planning documents for months. ;) Lee, if you want to lead this go ahead.
I'm finding it hard to find quality time to work on WGO at current due to high workloads at current :-(. It may be better for someone else to take the role, as I can't commit 100%. About the code how do I get started? Are we working on the dev server https://lafarga.cpl.upc.edu/ and creating the theme there?

Anyone have some useful information to help me get along with PLONE and SVN. This is my first open source project I have been involved with. Cheers...

Regards

Lee