Re: Getting Started Again: Design Goals

On Wed, 2002-06-19 at 23:04, Jeff Waugh wrote:

> It's changed a bit since then, to take into account the branding changes, IA
> stuff, and some of the previous conversations on the list. I don't have
> access to it now, but I'll put up the new design stuff tonightish.

I don't want to sound like a turd, but why wasn't any of this done with
this group? It seems that there is a bit of private development (not
only web stuff, but for g2d as well), and I have to admit it's
frustrating for those of us just starting to contribute to GNOME.

No big deal, but it makes some of us feel like we're not in the "in
crowd".

</whine>

--

Steve Fox