Re: Graphic comps

I have web graphic design experience, and regularly do comps for clients
as part of my job. Right now I'm swamped with design work, but I have
some ideas that might work well for gnome.org and I'll try to comp a few
ideas this weekend.

I'm thinking that we should probably have several people do comps, and
then we can critic the designs and make changes and choos the best one
that will represent gnome the best.

Once that is done, revisions and changes to the design can be made, and
then the we can start dicing the graphics and make html templates.

Anyway, that's just my two cents.

.: Martin Lee :.