Re: initial structure ideas

---snip ----

---snip ----

> -users.gnome.org  (needs a better name)
> -->how to get gnome
> -->screenshots of gnome in action
> -->frequently asked questions (for users)
> -->link to themes.org for gtk and sawfish
> -->gnome user's guide

nice organisation... just some suggestion... about part of site with
informations that you listed under users.gnome.org: how to get it,
faq, users guide... I think that it should be on the main part of the
site...
when people are looking for those kind of infos, they are happier when
they find it faster :)

Aidin