Re: Graphic comps

Great, well, i'm not a graphic artist, but i have tons of experience
of taking graphic comps to production so, if you'd like to work
together,
we could probably get the start of a template system done.

By a template system, i'm just talking about staking out the initial
layout of content, navigation - logo area, header/footer style, or
whatever/
whomever see fit.

Mark

Joakim Ziegler wrote:

> On Fri, Nov 17, 2000 at 08:29:18AM -0800, Mark Koopman wrote:
> > Before any site can be made, a comp from a graphic artist would really
> > help getting the ball rolling as far as the 'look' goes.   who here is
> > leading the graphic effort?  i can't nominate myself for the initial
> > creation, but i can chop up any graphic and start creating HTML and
> > templates.
>
> I'm assuming I'll be heavily involved in that, since that's one of the areas
> I actualy have a lot of experience with. Also, there seems to be a lot fewer
> graphics and design people here than backend/code people.
>
> --
> Joakim Ziegler - Helix Code web monkey - joakim helixcode com - Radagast IRC
>       FIX sysop - free software coder - FIDEL & Conglomerate developer
>             http://www.avmaria.com/ - http://www.helixcode.com/

Mark Koopman
Software Engineer

#!/usr/bin/perl