Re: Graphic comps

On Fri, Nov 17, 2000 at 08:29:18AM -0800, Mark Koopman wrote:
> Before any site can be made, a comp from a graphic artist would really
> help getting the ball rolling as far as the 'look' goes.   who here is
> leading the graphic effort?  i can't nominate myself for the initial
> creation, but i can chop up any graphic and start creating HTML and
> templates.

I'm assuming I'll be heavily involved in that, since that's one of the areas
I actualy have a lot of experience with. Also, there seems to be a lot fewer
graphics and design people here than backend/code people.

--
Joakim Ziegler - Helix Code web monkey - joakim helixcode com - Radagast IRC
      FIX sysop - free software coder - FIDEL & Conglomerate developer