Re: split of the list

Aidin Alihodzic <aidin djesi ba> wrote:

> it's becoming hard to follow all topics in the list - I'm sitting here for
> hours and just reading and reading.... is it possible to split list in
> few lists based on topics - for example:
>
> coders-scripters
> graphics-designers
> general
> coordinators (they should coordinate between other groups)
>
> It's just a start and this way soon there will be too much informations
> for any brain :-)
>
> --
> Aidin

I agree! But a few suggestions:

Let's not make a general/miscellaneous/etc section, nobody will know what to post there. :)  And coordinators really need to be reading everything. I suggest these as an alternative to those above (BTW, in architecture we try to organize everything in threes or fives):

1. Code: Scripting, programming, database, backend, delivery, servers, etc.
2. Design: Graphics and visual style.
3. Content: The written word with a subset, Translations (since this seems to be popular, thankfully).