Re: split of the list

<quote who="digitect mindspring com">

> 1. Code: Scripting, programming, database, backend, delivery, servers,
> etc.
> 2. Design: Graphics and visual style.
> 3. Content: The written word with a subset, Translations (since this seems
> to be popular, thankfully).

All of these are strongly interrelated, especially as we're just beginning.
Splitting the list would just lead to a lack of communication , which woull
hamper our efforts more now than email overload could. :)

- Jeff

-- jdub aphid net ----------------------------------- http://slug.org.au/ --

        Ye shall be cursed to fall in love so easily, and yet be so
                     cold of heart as never to express it.