Re: Web work volunteers.

Hello all,

I am Leonid Mamtchenkov.  I have been using Linux and Gnome for quiet some
time now.  I have been working as a sysadmin for few web developing companies,
even took part in development of some projects, which is not actually a
sysadmin job, but who cares ;-)
Now, I know HTML, CSS, some JavaScript.  As of server side, I have been
using Apache, mostly with Perl/Embperl (http://perl.apache.org).  I have some
experience with Sybase, and now I am getting to closer to MySQL.
Interesting part for me in this project could have been listening and talking,
but I guess you already have enough people for that, so I will be talking only
when I am absolutely sure ;-) ... or you can use me as an odd vote ;-)
Besides talking, I would like to take part in database development and
probably some perl programming.

Well, that's about it... You need a sample of the project I took part in -
go to http://www.online.net.cy (if it is still online ;-)).

--
 Best regards,
 Leonid Mamtchenkov