Re: Web work volunteers.

Joakim wrote:

> So, could people who want to do actual site work, be it design, graphics,
> usability, HTML, scripting, or database work, please post a small note to
> this thread?

I'm Mark Gordon.  I've been doing software QA since 1997, with most of
that time spent testing web-based applications.  I'm currently doing QA
for Helix Code.  I'll certainly have usability opinions, and I may be
able to help some with design and HTML.

I have knowledge of some backend technologies, but it's spotty in
places.  Most of my programming experience is in C, and most of my
graphics experience has had more to do with writing and maintaining
graphics software than with actually using it (in my spare time, I'm the
Unix maintainer for a ray tracer).  That being the case, I plan to leave
scripting, database, and graphics work to others, though I can be
conscripted in a pinch.

-Mark Gordon