Web work volunteers.

(I'll be starting several threads here, on different topics, so we can get
the discussion started. I just thought I'd do this one first.)

I'd like to get an overview of who on the list wants to do actual work on the
site, and what you know and want to work on. There are a quite a few
subscribers to the list already, but many of those are probably here mostly
to weigh in with their opinion (which is very useful as well).

So, could people who want to do actual site work, be it design, graphics,
usability, HTML, scripting, or database work, please post a small note to
this thread?

I'll start with my own:

I'm Joakim Ziegler, I'm working for as a web monkey for Helix Code (although
I'm doing this in my spare time), about to transition to doing usability work
at Helix. I started doing web work professionally in late 1993, and I've been
doing it more or less continuously ever since. I also have experience from
graphic design, programming, and a few other odds and ends. I also do some
work on the Conglomerate XML editor, although time hasn't been very
permitting lately. Some of you might know me as the guy who designed and
implemented the current iteration of www.gnome.org.

I'm here to try to organize the GNOME web work, and to try to weigh in on the
usability, design and information structure side of things. I know about
backend technologies quite well too, but that's not what I'm going to involve
myself the most with.

--
Joakim Ziegler - Helix Code web monkey - joakim helixcode com - Radagast IRC
      FIX sysop - free software coder - FIDEL & Conglomerate developer