Really Quick Mockup

I have put up a mockup (heavily based on digitect's most recent mockup)
of what I've been thinking about for how Navigation could work, and
colors.  What I would like to do, but don't have the time to do at the
moment, is come up with a main color for each of the sections, and use
that for the background color of the section heading.  Ideally, all of
these would come from Joakim's color comp, as the first two colors
did.  I really liked the grey text that digitect started with.  I
darkened the link color a bit, and did some other minor touchups.

As I said before, this is for testing colors, fonts, and
navigation.  I'd like to leave the real templates to the artists of the
group, as I'm definitely not one of them.  I apologize for not putting
up a completed mockup, but I am going home for the holidays tomorrow, so
I figured that I would put something up for people to look at, rather
than wait.  Release early, release often, as I recall.

http://www.illuminagraphic.com/dev/gnome/

    --Ryan