GNOME Sites & Colour Coding

<quote who="Ulf Pettersson">

> > I will suggest that we might want different color schemes on
> > different parts of the site.
>
> Completely different color schemes is not a good suggestion. It will break the
> consistency of the site.

You'll find that he means s/different/complementary/ -> this is a good idea,
and makes navigation much clearer.

Have I missed any? (I'm almost sure I have.)

gnome.org
news.gnome.org
developer.gnome.org
foundation.gnome.org (gnome-foundation.org, etc)
gtk.org

- Jeff

-- jdub aphid net ----------------------------- http://lazarus.aphid.net/ --

       "Can we have a special TELSABUG category, and everything gets
                 dropped to fix them first?" - Telsa Gwynne