Re: Navigation Proposal

On Wed, Dec 20, 2000 at 03:38:28AM +0500, Ryan Muldoon wrote:

> About
>    	Press Kit
> 	   Screenshots
> 	   List of Contributors
> Community
> 	   IRC info
> 	   GNOME roadmap
> 	   Project of the Week
> 	   Developer Interviews
> 	   Mailing lists
> 	   Events
> 	   News
> Development
> 	   Tutorials
> 	   Whitepapers
> 	   API Reference
> 	   CVS
> Foundation
> 	   Charter
> 	   Meeting Minutes
> 	   Board Members
> 	   Advisory Board
> 	   Membership
> Projects
> 	   Localization
> 	   UI Hitsquad
> 	   Sound
> 	   Documentation
> Software
> 	   Application List
> 	   Bugzilla
> 	   Download

I like this. I'm a little worried about "Press", "News" and "Download" not
being top-level, but I guess they're prime candidates for "quick links". Hm.
Not bad at all. I have a better gut feeling about this structure than my
proposal, but I'd like to think about it a little to see if it can be
improved further.

--
Joakim Ziegler - Helix Code web monkey - joakim helixcode com - Radagast IRC
      FIX sysop - free software coder - FIDEL & Conglomerate developer