Re: 2.24 roadmap draft

2008/4/9, Lapo Calamandrei <calamandrei gmail com>:
We where talking about something else then clearlooks for the flat
theme, like the olpc engine.
I think darkilouche is the most usable dark theme around (w/o orange
buttons tho) but it's a metter of taste, and Jakub and Hylke are going
to look at it. I htink I'll concentrate on icons mostly tho, so I hope
in Benjamin help for the flat theme.

Ciao
Lapo

Ciao Lapo,
Murrine in SVN support flat themes and much more.
Basically you can play with the gradients on the buttons, adjusting the shade-levels of the colors.
Also you can play with the 3d effects of them.
Murrine is in gnome SVN.