Re: 2.24 roadmap draft

2008/4/9, Andreas Nilsson <nisses mail home se>:
Hi all!
Based on our last meeting, I put together a draft for a 2.24 Artwork
Roadmap, as Lucas was screaming for it.
http://live.gnome.org/RoadMap/Artwork
Please reorder, add or remove stuff if they don't line up with your
current plans (quite useless to have plans in case no one is going to
work on them). :)
- Andreas

For my point of view, only the two plans that are scheduled for 2.26 are interesting. I would consider them with a higher priority than everything else. (of course I'm not talking about the icon specs since it's your fault and I think it's important to move forward). Colorscheme support and panel theming is a nicer step.

I personally won't work on dark theme support and compact, flat too.
I don't have much time for coding, and since no one is paying me I prefer to spend time on more interesting things.
Anyway, if new code is required in Clearlooks to support panel theming I will certainly help.

Cheers
--
Cimi - Andrea Cimitan