Re: 2.24 roadmap draft

We where talking about something else then clearlooks for the flat
theme, like the olpc engine.
I think darkilouche is the most usable dark theme around (w/o orange
buttons tho) but it's a metter of taste, and Jakub and Hylke are going
to look at it. I htink I'll concentrate on icons mostly tho, so I hope
in Benjamin help for the flat theme.

Ciao
Lapo