Re: 2.24 roadmap draft

Andrea "Cimi" Cimitan wrote:
2008/4/9, Andreas Nilsson <nisses mail home se <mailto:nisses mail home se>>:

    Hi all!
    Based on our last meeting, I put together a draft for a 2.24 Artwork
    Roadmap, as Lucas was screaming for it.
    http://live.gnome.org/RoadMap/Artwork
    Please reorder, add or remove stuff if they don't line up with your
    current plans (quite useless to have plans in case no one is going to
    work on them). :)
    - Andreas

For my point of view, only the two plans that are scheduled for 2.26 are interesting. I would consider them with a higher priority than everything else. (of course I'm not talking about the icon specs since it's your fault and I think it's important to move forward). Colorscheme support and panel theming is a nicer step.

I personally won't work on dark theme support and compact, flat too.
I don't have much time for coding, and since no one is paying me I prefer to spend time on more interesting things. Anyway, if new code is required in Clearlooks to support panel theming I will certainly help.
I basically just left the points that were there since last release and changed the name of the title to 2.26, feel free to put those under 2.24 instead where they belong. If I recall correctly, Jakub and Hylke was going to look into the dark widget theme and Lapo and Benjamin wanted to investigate the flat theme.
- Andreas