GSoC 2016 Introduction

Hello everyone,

My name is Visarion Alexandru and I am a third year Computer Science and

Engineering student at the Politechnica University of Bucharest.

First of all, congratulations to all the new open-source contributors !

GNOME Boxes is an application used to access virtual and remote systems,

which targets typical desktop users.

I will dedicate my summer to implement important features, like shared folders,

sharing wifi-geolocation, allowing SPICE connections to be discoverable on the

network and connecting to the SPICEĀ  display of remote libvirt machines using SSH.

A shout-out to my mentor, Zeeshan Ali and co-mentors, Victor Toso, Fabiano Fidencio

and Pavel Grunt, who will guide me in achieving all of the above.

You can contact me on IRC (nickname visarion) orĀ email and don't forget to check
up my blog for updates.

Cheers to an amazing summer,

Alex

--