Introduction mail

Hello everyone,

I am Radu-Dumitru Stochitoiu, a second year student pursuing a Bachelor’s degree at University Politehnica of Bucharest, Faculty of Automatic Control and Computer Science.

I can be found on IRC (GIMPNet) as radusqrt and my fresh new blog is http://bugfinity.wordpress.com.

This summer I am going to work on Gnome-Boxes under Zeeshan Ali’s mentorship. So far the application allows any user to view, access, use, upload and publish local and remote virtual machines. The project will enable the possibility to import and export virtual machines with OVF/OVA standardization.

I will rely and work mostly on the libgovf, libvirt and libvirt-glib libraries.

I can’t wait to see how everything develops.

Congratulations to all the participants!

Thanks to all the community members and mentors for their support!

I wish all of you a great summer full of.. let’s call them features!

Best regards,

Radu