Re: GSoC: Anjuta Vim Integration Weekly Reports

Week 3
------
   I'm very sorry to report that I've done very little this week. The
first few days were eaten away because of my 'vacation' trip to Delhi
(the meetup was great). The later parts of the week I caught a
throat-infection (Laryngitus), which sapped most of my energy. I also
had some family commitments I couldn't avoid. Let's call it my one and
only week off :-P.

   Whatever time in between I managed to fix my DBus connection and
write the beginnings of a test function which just calls all the methods
of the plugin etc. All the functions I've tested till now are working
great, and the confirmation that it works well, without any lag or
anything, is very motivating.

   In lieu of my bad last week, I promise to work extra hard this week
to get things done. My focus is mainly working around Anjuta's Document
Manager. Once this is done, all the real hurdles of the project should
be done (fingers crossed). After that, it's just adding interfaces, and
giving Vim some control over Anjuta.

Arun Tejasvi Chaganty (vimzard)
GNOME GSoC Student
Blog: http://arunchaganty.wordpress.com