dpap-sharp library

Week 2&3 summary.

I haven't done much last week due to an exam I failed and had to write again,
currently I adapted most of the client side (protocol part) from daap-sharp and
I'm trying to get it working with my iPhoto 5.0 (it currently doesn't work because
the login part is based on iPhoto 4.x and it has been changed for 5.x).

I'll be trying to get some more info about the protocol by tcpdumping a connection
between 2 iPhoto instances, but I'll need to get to a second Mac for that, which
should happen around the end of the week.

I'll also attempt to contact the original daap-sharp devs about this, as they have
probably examined this problem earlier and will be able to answer some of my
questions here.

best,
andrew