Re: Extensions review

This was more of a problem for the tens of "put ___ in the top bar!!" extensions we used to get, and several extensions that let you change the Activities text.

For more complex widgets like docks, bottom panels, I'm fine with "duplicates" on the site.

On Sun, May 25, 2014 at 4:23 PM, Sriram Ramkrishna <sri ramkrishna me> wrote:
On Sun, May 25, 2014 at 12:57 PM, drago01 <drago01 gmail com> wrote:

> 2) Duplicates: Yeah forgot to tell you about that in the last mail
> while doing a review check for dupes and if there is one don't approve
> it either get both authors to work together or if one gets abounded
> let the new user become the owner (i.e send mail wait two weeks if he
> does not respond transfer ownership).

That would eliminate a lot of the dock extensions, no?  We'll need to
let people who such extensions explain what is different about the way
they solve a dock as opposed to someone else.  (applicable to any
other duplicate extension as well)