Already looking for alternatives!

Nic to know the Dev team doesn't care about what the users think. I can see Gnome going out of style real fast! Lets see now; <super><shift><f2>Opens the menu and <Ctrl><tab><space> closes the menu! Or, 2 mouse clicks does the same thing! I use Open Office on Windows and I still don't use hotkeys. I'm not about memorize how many key sequences to do a simple mouse task and yes I do a lot of graphics. This will probably be my last go with Ubuntu, period! I'm already looking at KDE and several other alternatives. Everyone needs to turn that Gnome foot around, because it's headed for a giant step backwards. Check the Ubuntu forums some time and see how many people like the Unity desktop! Gnome is destined to become the MS of Linux, pure and simple!

--
Bill Dwyer on Linux
Ubuntu 11.04 Natty Narwahl