No minimise/maximise (again)

I know this has been discussed to death... but I'm going to say it anyways

I can understand removing the maximise button because you can just drag the window up to maximise it. But the Minimise
button is a very useful feature and should not be removed for 2 reasons

1) Quite often when your working with open windows, you want to make the current window disappear "without closing the program" to quickly go back to your Desktop. You assume
that people will want to switch to another application all the time by using "alt tab" But you cannot switch back to your Desktop with alt tab. The only way you can really go about it now is
too Zoom out, point to an empty workspace and click into it. This is 3 steps to switch to your Desktop over 1 click of the minimise button. Very Very Annoying

2) Don't you guys surf the net for porn!!!!???? C'monnnn. Do you know how hard it is now to hide a webpage quickly when somebody walks into the room!!!!???? Don't deny it. You guys watch porn too ;)
now you ruined everything. haha :)