Re: Some suggestions

Hi!

> > - You should be bold and re-name 'suspend' to 'sleep'. I have always
> > been confused by 'suspend', 'sleep', and 'hibernate', only to find out
> > recently that suspend and sleep are the same thing. Surely 'sleep' and
> > 'hibernate' go so much better together, and they are both quite
> > descriptive words. We all know what sleep and hibernation are, and the
> > difference between them. New users of Gnome Shell and Linux would be
> > far less likely to know what 'suspend' means and the difference
> > between 'suspend' and 'hibernate'.

As a sidenote, this is more an english language issue and probably not
worth discussing on this list. In all other locales the wording will be
different anyway.

But to be honest, I don't know where english language issues are
discussed in GNOME, all other groups have their mailing list but apart
from en_GB, no english list seems to be available.

Regards,
Johannes