Re: Gnome 3 desktop issues

On 12/09/2011 03:52 PM, David Collins wrote:
... People are just getting pissed off that they are not in control of the product.

I would argue that anyone is able to write an extension because it is open, which means that they can control things to some extent. The primary barrier is likely ability and time. On the other hand, people on this list have been helpful when someone is doing exactly that and they have questions. If I was not so busy I would probably write an extension to deal with my annoyances.

--
Andrew Pitonyak
Info:  http://www.pitonyak.org/oo.php