Re: Is distractionless shell too distractionless? [Notification from telepathy & evolution]

On Tue, 2011-04-19 at 17:59 +0200, Maciej Piechotka wrote:

> While I understand why it was done it does not help to quickly look if
> there have been new events...

Yeah, I totally agree; I think Empathy will be definitely improved in
this regard for 3.2...not sure we can do anything about Skype, as there
doesn't even seem to be a way to turn off the status icon from the
preferences.