Re: Some small ideas for the Shell Panel and Overview

It's not that it is difficult, just more convenient. I have a laptop and the mouse is to the right about 4" away, so not so close really. Just that perhaps no one has ever considered this before. I mean, just try this, take the mouse and move it left then move it right. It appears to me to be somewhat easier moving it to the right, hence my suggestion. By putting the shortcuts over there as well with Applications/Activities button and Categories it would seem to be more fluid. Anyway, it was just an idea. If you have the knowledge, perhaps you could move those controls and try it for a week and see if I am on the right track.