Re: GNOME 3 from Fedora user's perpective - request for changes

On Tue, Apr 05, 2011 at 05:42:18PM +0000, JB wrote:
> Pay attention, as Fedora is a feeder to a large users base of RH Enterprise
> systems (they became a $1.0 bil. revenue company recently). GNOME should want to
> be in it and care about what their customers want and how they react to
> disruptive pseudo-innovation.

GNOME is packaged by Fedora. It is in Fedora 15 and various releases
before that. Just like KDE, XFCE and various other desktop environments.
Of course, Red Hat only takes some desktop environments for RHEL. Red
Hat sponsors various developers to work on GNOME and GNOME shell. So
though I have no idea and don't really care what they decide, it seems
clear.
--
Regards,
Olav