Re: GNOME 3 from Fedora user's perpective - request for changes

Onyeibo Oku <twohotis@...> writes:

> Aren't we all concerned?  Just that you're failing to see how relative
> those concerns are.  One guy thinks it stinks the other swears its a
> gift from heaven.  I still ask, what about you?  Have you used it? How
> long has it been? A day?  I've been testing this movement since 2.31.5
> (about 6months, I think). Its interesting following the process.  You
> should try it.

About me ?
I stated it on this thread already a couple of times - my reason for coming
here (and registering) was my own experience (admittedly short but focused) and
that of other quite capable people on Fedora lists, who btw raised some other
questions about GNOME 3.

You will see a lot of moves around time of Fedora 15 becoming next production
release, and beyond.
Pay attention, as Fedora is a feeder to a large users base of RH Enterprise
systems (they became a $1.0 bil. revenue company recently). GNOME should want to
be in it and care about what their customers want and how they react to
disruptive pseudo-innovation.

JB