Re: A task panel

I think this is a great idea. However, no user would think to use a clock to change windows. Therfore, perhaps the clock should be moved to the right, and in the center there should be an icon of windows with text that shows the alt tab popup on a click or mouseover to the edge.

Otherwise, it's a great idea.