Re: A task panel

Personally I'm working with gnome-shell now for half a year (since Ubuntu 9.10) and I didn't use any other interface in all the time. Personally I never missed something like a taskbar or any thing in this direction. I really like the concept with the zooming-out and the overview.
it's just my opinion...

2010/5/18 Luis Felipe López Acevedo <introsmedia gmail com>
2010/5/18 Kao Chen <kaochen2 gmail com>:
> Ok but I think that if we not provide a quick mouse access to the Alt-Tab
> panel, it's will be hard to work in Gnome-Shell.
> I don't know how you do to work like that, but me I just can't. It's too
> slow.

I agree with that. I tested gnome-shell for some weeks and I couldn't
enjoy working with it as I did when I first used a GNU/Linux system
with GNOME 2.26.

--
Luis Felipe López Acevedo
http://introsmedia.tuxfamily.org/