Re: A task panel

it's the first time I write to a mailing list, so I hope I did everything right ;)
If not, tell me :)
I actually don't know if I were supposed to quote the mail :/

Anyway: why don't we have a nice dock that helps us changing application? Like the new "dock" of Ubuntu Unity interface!
I love the Shell, but it's really slow when you have many applications open, and if they look all the same, it's even worse.
A dock for Gnome 3.0 is under developement, but its developement it's sooooo slow!
Really, why don't we use that bar to change quickly application?
The developers really need to open their eyes. All the common users who have tried Gnome Shell have been having problems when it came to change application. Please, listen to the users!