Re: Active Applications list

Le samedi 26 juin 2010 à 11:56 +0200, Kao Chen a écrit :
> The community  is ready to help you, for tests, bugs, documentations,
> spread out the GnomeShell philosophy  and also for making code. But if
> me, an enthusiastic user, I can't understand the choices that have
> been made, and  if I don't understand how to use GnomeShell, how can I
> help you?.
> We are all ready to free our mind, and to learn this new desktop
> approach, but we can't be useful if nobody explains to us.
>
> I thinks a clear intention note, a FAQ, and eventually a screencast
> could suppress many boring discussions on this list.
> Preparing a text now will also help us (all the community) to handle
> all the critics in September. Gnome needs to be ready for the same
> attacks that Kde4.0 had tested few month ago.
> So If you want more contributors and more useful contributions, please
> clarify the goals and the choices.
Sorry to repeat myself, but - have you read
http://live.gnome.org/GnomeShell/Design ?

Once you know what is intended by the designers, you can come and
discuss points that you think require more elaboration on the
#gnome-shell IRC channel. There are many interesting points other than
the applications list ! ;-)

Regards