Re: Active Applications list

On Fri, Jun 25, 2010 at 05:27:36PM +0000, Sean Dunwoody wrote:
> "Take this off list please."
>
> No freedom of speech???
>
> I don't want to live in Soviet Russia :-(

One time list reply (please, no replies on this list):
Freedom of speech does apply, as you can write whatever you want in a
private email. If you continue to make use of this mailing list for an
offtopic conversation, then don't forget that you've been warned by a
moderator (me). If you cannot see why freedom of speech is different
from allowing everything on this mailing list, just pretend that it is
read by an very evil moderator.

And really, aside from being offtopic, the raised arguments are pretty
poor (community != executing every wish.. s/executing/considering/ is
more close to what has happened).
--
Regards,
Olav