Re: Window Attention Extension

I think this is a great idea!! I'd like it very much.�
One could use the bottom-left corner as hot-corner to display the list of thumbnails of minimized windows. Don't know if the developers would add it to Gnome-Shell, but maybe an extension can handle it...

Tough quite different this concept could be used as a taskbar. Showing all windows on the desktop in this fashion when the lower left hotcorner is hit I could imagine it being quite useful. Useful enough that quite some would want to use that extension.

--
www.twitter.com/Rovanion