Re: Minimize Button in GNOME Shell

Hi,
Sorry for top posting but please understand that the Shell is still in
development, and while
some of the points you make are fair, they are made with respect to  a
version which DOES NOT include
the latest additions from Gnome Designers, which makes them invalid.
It would be good if  you could  read Jimmac's blog [1] or to look at
the gnome-shell's mockups at the gnome-shell-design git repo [2] so
you don't wait time ditching about known (and I think already fixed in
the mockups) issues.

Cheers,

José
PS: I have no relation at all with the gnome-shell team.

[1] http://jimmac.musichall.cz/log/?p=1107
[2] http://git.gnome.org/browse/gnome-shell-design