News from the shell

Hello,
I am currently on ubuntu 10.10, I would try the latest development
version of gnome-shell in order to make videos to put on the internet.
I saw the information page at: http://live.gnome.org/GnomeShell
I think installing a specific distribution to make my videos, do I have
installed "Debian squeeze", Ubuntu natty 11.04, Fedora "rawhide" ? To be
on the compilation works fine.
About gnome-shell, I saw the latest mockups via git gnome-shell-design
"is that work is progressing well? And is that if I install gnome-shell
via git I can see it turn true.
Here are the images retrieved via git: http://www.informalibre.fr/shell/

Thank you for keeping me informed so I do more advertising to
gnome-shell in France.

My friends

Jerome
ps: I am French and the translation you read was made via google
translation.