Re: Gnome Applets

On 12/09/2010 08:57 AM, Adam Williamson wrote:
On Thu, 2010-12-09 at 08:13 -0800, Sriram Ramkrishna wrote:

Also lastly, we have clocks in the real world sitting on a wall so
clearly seeing a clock "at a glance" is an acceptable behavior
anywhere.
another notable feature of the real world: exterior windows. =)
Which clearly means that we should have something on your desktop as our exterior window. :-) I would like to see real rain and snow and all that good stuff.. It would be awesome.

sri