Re: Gnome Applets

Hi!

(Note: I am not a designer...)

> One of the ones I really miss is weather, which was part of the clock in
> GNOME 2. The clock's part of the shell in GNOME 3. I think you can see
> where I'm going with this ;)

I don't see this at
http://live.gnome.org/GnomeShell/Design/Whiteboards/DateNTime currently
but seems like a place where it could probably end up. Really something
that doesn't make sense as notifcation, well, "Warning: I will start
raining in 10 minutes" ;)

> The other one I really miss is the stock ticker...

I could image a nice design just showing you stock value changes from time
to time as notification (or threshold, whatever).

Regards,
Johannes