Re: Gnome Applets

On Wed, Dec 8, 2010 at 7:05 PM, Allan E. Registos
<allan registos smpc steniel com ph> wrote:
> Weather updates must be visible all the time in the desktop, it is up to the
> designers of where to put the thing.
> Because for some users, it is _critically_ important to be updated of the
> weather condition in their respective areas.
> Cheers,
> Allan E. Registos

What kind of weather conditions would it be critically important to be
notified about, in your case?  (not as devil's advocate but actually
in your case please)

I agree with you, but I don't really think if something is critically
important it can or should be passively monitored.

Thanks,
Jon